- Jan 2020 – University of Vienna, Department of Basic Psychological Research and Research Methods, Vienna, Austria
- Dec 2019 – BrainModes 2019, Pokhara Nepal
- Oct 2019 – Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language, External Speakers Series, San Sebastian, Spain
- Oct 2019 – Freie Universität Berlin, Center for Cognitive Neuroscience Berlin Seminar Series, Berlin, Germany
- Sep 2019 – University of Sussex, Sensation & Perception to Awareness Seminar Series, Sussex, UK
- Jul 2019 – Keynote at ‘Neuroadaptive Technology Conference’, Liverpool, UK
- Feb 2019 – Max Planck UCL Centre for Computational Psychiatry & Ageing Research, London, UK
- Jan 2019 – Keynote at ‘Closing Loops in Cognitive Neuroscience’ Workshop, Bern, Switzerland [slides]
- Mar 2018 – TEDxNTUA, Athens, Greece
- Mar 2018 – Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit – UCL, London, UK
- Feb 2018 – Technical University Berlin, Neuroergonomics Group, Berlin, Germany
- Jan 2018 – Birkbeck University, Centre for Brain and Cognitive Development, London, UK
- Dec 2017 – NIPS Workshop “Bayesian Optimization for Science & Engineering”, LA,
- Nov 2017 – WIRED Live, London, UK
- Oct 2017 – National University of Singapore, Clinical Imaging Centre, Singapore
- Aug 2017 – Cardiff University, School of Psychology, Cardiff, UK
- Apr 2017 – King’s College London, Department of Neuroimaging, London, UK
- Dec 2016 – King’s College London, Department of Bioengineering, London, UK
Lorenz R (2019). Neuroadaptive Bayesian optimization in healthy and diseased individuals. Talk at symposium “Closing the loop between brain and behavior – hemodynamic neurofeedback and beyond”. Annual Meeting “Psychologie und Gehirn”, 22.06.2019, Dresden, Germany.
Lorenz R (2019). Towards neuroadaptive technology for neurophenomenology. ENCECON Workshop organised by Mind & Life Europe, 13.06.2019, Buchenau, Germany.
Lorenz R, Violante IR, Monti R, Montana G, Hampshire A, Leech R (2017). Fractionating frontoparietal brain networks using neuroadaptive Bayesian optimization. Real-time Functional Imaging and Neurofeedback Conference, 30.11.2017, Nara, Japan.
Lorenz R, Violante IR, Monti R, Montana G, Hampshire A, Leech R (2017).Fractionating frontoparietal brain networks using neuroadaptive Bayesian optimization. Organization for Human Brain Mapping Annual Meeting 2017, 30.6.2017, Vancouver, Canada. (slides)
Lorenz R, Monti RP, Hampshire A, Koush Y, Anagnostopoulos C, Faisal A, Sharp D, Montana G, Leech R, Violante IR (2016). Towards tailoring non-invasive brain stimulation using real-time fMRI and Bayesian optimization. 6th International Workshop on Pattern Recognition in Neuroimaging (PRNI), 23.06.2016, Trento, Italy.
Lorenz R, Monti RP, Leech R, Anagnostopoulos C, Montana G (2016). Text-mining the Neurosynth corpus using Deep Boltmann Machines. 6th International Workshop on Pattern Recognition in Neuroimaging (PRNI), 22.06.2016, Trento, Italy.
Lorenz R, Monti RP, Violante IR, Anagnostopoulos C, Faisal AA, Montana G, Leech R (2015). Stopping criteria for boosting automatic experimental design using real-time fMRI with Bayesian optimization. 5th NIPS Workshop on Machine Learning and Interpretation in Neuroimaging: Beyond the Scanner, 11.12.2015, Montreal, Canada.
Lorenz R, Monti RP, Violante IR, Anagnostopoulos C, Faisal AA, Montana G, Leech R (2015). The Automatic Neuroscientist: towards optimising patient-tailored cognitive rehabilitation therapy. International Conference on Brain Informatics & Health, 30.08.2015, London, UK.
Lorenz R, Pascual J, Blankertz B, Vidaurre C (2013). Assessing the User Experience with Hybrid BCIs. 4th TOBI Workshop – Practical Brain-Computer Interfaces for End-Users: Progress and Challenges, 23.01.2013, Sion, Switzerland.